Learn about our Choirs
- You can learn more about our girls choirs & our boys choirs on their associated choir pages.
- Visit an after-school rehearsal and see which ensemble is the perfect fit for your child. You can book your visit using our online form.
- At your visit, you will discover which of our ensembles is the right fit for your chorister’s skill level, and they may start an introductory period with us as soon as the following week!
Learn about the Day School
- Schedule a Shadow Visit for your boy so he can experience a day in the life at Pacific Boychoir Academy.
- Attend a Parent Tour to experience in-session academic & music classes, and meet our faculty.
- Meet current students, parents and Alumni at a Monday Night Dinner and visit a rehearsal of our concert & touring ensembles. Info Night Mondays are held monthly @6:15pm.
INFO NIGHTS: MONDAY NIGHT DINNER
We invite you to step into a long-standing tradition at PBA, Monday Night Dinner with our concert & touring choir, the Troubadors. Our info nights are held once a month on Mondays @6:15pm.
Bring your boy and join us for a light supper where you’ll dine with Music and Day School Faculty, Alumni, current students and our Head of School. After dinner, enjoy an overview of our program presented by our Executive Director, Dean of Academics and learn more about our admissions process from our Admissions Director.
As an added highlight, guests will visit an in-session rehearsal of our Varsity Troubadors and their high school counterparts, the Changed Voice & Continuum choristers, providing a wonderful opportunity to see what our Day School has to offer your boy long-term.