Dear Friend of the Pacific Boychoir Academy,
As 2022 comes to a close we want to share some of our successes, and most importantly our gratitude for YOU, PBA’s wonderful community of supporters!
We have so much to celebrate:
- Our Summer 2022 East Coast Tour, where we performed at St. John the Divine, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and the National Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
- Four Day School students were recognized for their performance on the National Latin Exam, winning Certificates of Merit, Silver, and Gold Medals!
- Day School students performed Edmond Rostand’s play Cyrano de Bergerac.
- Collaborations with Festival Opera, San Francisco Symphony, and many others are in the works!
Your support of PBA’s mission to develop curious, creative, and empathetic young men allows us to grow a diverse community in which every student is challenged and inspired toward academic, musical, and personal growth. We could not do this work without your generosity as a donor, your presence at our performances, and your enthusiasm in spreading the word about what we do at PBA.
Join us for our traditional seasonal concerts in the East Bay and bring your family and friends to cheer us on!
- Family Holiday Concert – 4:00 PM December 11th at Piedmont Community Church.
- Harmonies of the Season concerts:
- 8:00 PM on December 17th at The Cathedral of Christ the Light in Oakland.
- 4:00 PM on December 18th at St. Mary’s Chapel in Moraga.
As we approach our 25th year, we are asking our community to give generously as we announce the launch of our Silver Anniversary Celebration! We have set a 2023 fundraising goal of $250,000 to help set the stage for PBA’s next 25 years. Donors with employers that offer matching programs for charitable donations, please reach out to make an even more impactful gift. If you are able, please send your gift to PBA using the enclosed envelope or make a secure donation online at www.pacificboychoir.org
We are so grateful for your commitment to the Pacific Boychoir Academy and invite you to join us as we celebrate our successes, our incredible young musicians, and share in the joy of fulfilling PBA’s mission and vision!
With warm regards for the holiday season,
President, PBA Board of Directors